School Supply List*
Good quality 3-ring binder: one 3” binder or two 2” binders
Zipper pouch to store supplies
Composition book (100 sheets)
Calculator for home use (all iPads have a calculator)
PE Supply list:
(let’s start training you now). All students are required to “dress appropriately” for school.
1. No clothing that is educationally disruptive, or has inappropriate messages
2. No hats. Leave the hat at home.
3. Pajama bottoms, Pajama tops and blankets are for sleeping. Please leave at home.
4. Footwear must be worn at school. Flip-flops or bedroom slippers are not appropriate.
5. No tube tops, bare midriff clothing, halter tops and/or bareback tops.
6. No necklines that expose cleavage or are cut to low.
7. Shoulder straps must be two fingers in width
8. Underwear must not be exposed...no “sagging”.
9. Shorts and skirts must be at fingertip length with arms extended
10. Jeans or pants with rips or cuts above finger tip length are not appropriate
11. Masks and face painting is never allowed.
12. If your attire is unacceptable, students will be asked to change. We have extra clothing you may borrow.