The mission of the Aberdeen School District is
to be a premier learning community
that expects and achieves excellence for all.
- Close the achievement gap between low-income and non low-income students.
- Increase the achievement level of each student.
- Increase our "on time" graduation rate.
- Enhance instruction through Powerful Teaching and Learning (the STAR Protocol).
- Improve effective leadership.
- Increase the use of data and make data more accessible to teachers.
- Promote cultural competence among all staff.
- Use technology to promote learning.
- Develop and implement a broad communication plan.