What can I do if my student is academically, socially, behaviorally, or emotionally struggling?
- What can I do at home? (parents click this link)
- What can I do as a student? (students click this link)
- What needs to happen in the classroom for the student? (teachers click on this link)
- When a general education student needs additional support in the classroom, then a student support team (SST) can be called into action. Click here on SST team to see the process.
- Miller Staff please see internal Google Documents for Students in SST Pipeline.
- When a Special education students (SPED) needs are not being met the SPED Student's case manager will meet with the student, parent, or teacher and/or together make a decision on whether to call together the Individual Education Plan (IEP) team meeting.