What can I do if my student is academically, socially, behaviorally, or emotionally struggling? 
    • When a general education student needs additional support in the classroom, a GPS can be called into action.  Click here to complete a parent GPS request form. You can contact an MTSS Coach by calling the school if you have additional questions.
    • When a special education student's (SPED) needs are not being met, the SPED Student's case manager will meet with the student, parent, or teacher and/or together make a decision on whether to call together the Individual Education Plan (IEP) team meeting.