Miller Junior High Advisory is the class/teacher with whom a student and their family meet with for Student Led Conferences.
An advisory committee of teachers and counselors meet monthly to set the tasks to be carried out by the advisory teacher.
Each advisory teacher has access to curriculum that they deliver based on the direction provided by the advisory committee.
Advisory lessons include, but are not limited to:
1) Preparation for Student Led Conferences
2) Learning the School Expectations
3) SEL (Social Emotional Learning)
4) Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship
5) Organization, lesson completion, and binder organizationAdvisory meets every morning!