• Requesting Information about Teacher Qualifications

    Parents of students attending a school that receives Title I federal funds under the No Child Left Behind Act, have the right to ask for the following information about their child's teacher.

    • Whether the teacher is certified in the state of Washington to teach the grades and subjects he/she teaches
    • Whether the teacher is teaching under an emergency or other provisional certificate
    • The teacher's undergraduate major/minor
    • Whether the teacher has an advanced degree and, if so, the subject of the degree; and
    • Whether paraprofessionals provide services to your child and, if so, the qualifications of the paraprofessionals.

    If you would like to receive any or all of this information, please contact David Glasier at 538-2222.