January 11 - January 25
Remote Learning Activities
Tracking Document: Please click HERE to download and print a sheet to track your activities and time during remote learning.
During this current shut down due to COVID, below is a list of activities for you to choose from so you are engaging in meaninful work. Pleae make sure you are engaging in these activities for the total time you are contracted to work each day and tracking your activites on the Tracking Document.
- Driver training at transportation - must be arranged through the transportation office.
- Online courses - professional learning courses
- Book read - Reading a district purchased book with a reflection
- Required -- Cultural Competency, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Course (Completion time: 8 hours)
- Due Date: May 1st
- Click here for directions on how to sign up and complete this course
- De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Course (Completion time: 90 - 120 minutes)
- Impact of Trauma (Completion time: Approximately 60 minutes)
- Support Staff Using PBIS Rewards Course (Completion time: 30 minutes)
- Class is on Thursday, January 20 at 11:30 am
- Click here to register for this course
- Reflect on this course on your tracking document
- Strategies for the Bus (Completion time: 15 minutes)
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- 10 lessons for approaching life and work
- Pick up your copy in the transportation office today!
- Click here to download and complete the reflection sheet