School Employees Benefits Board
Starting January 2020, the School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) will administer health insurance to all K12 school districts. For updates, please click on the following link.
The Aberdeen School District offers you and your eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits program. Benefits are offered through the Washington State Health Care Authority School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB).
Washingtion Paid Family and Medical Leave
Paid Family and Medical Leave is a mandatory statewide insurance program that will provide almost every Washington employee with paid time off to give or receive care.
If you qualify, this program will allow you to take up to 12 weeks, as needed, if you:
• Welcome a child into your family (through birth, adoption or foster placement)
• Experience a serious illness or injury • Need to care for a seriously ill or injured relative
• Need time to prepare for a family member’s pre- and post-deployment activities, as well as time for childcare issues related to a family member’s military deployment.
Please click the following link for more information.MedicalFree or Low-Cost Health Insurance for Kids & Teens in Washington State
Infants through teenagers can receive free or low-cost health insurance. Many families in Washington State qualify and don’t know it. These programs are flexible and cover kids in many types of households. This health insurance program covers a full range of services that all children need to stay healthy. For more information, please call 1-877-543-7669 or visit www.insurekidsnow.gov.
BASIC HEALTH OF WASHINGTON
Basic Health is a low cost health insurance program offered through the State of Washington, for residents who qualify. If you qualify for a subsidized rate (depending upon total family monthly income and family size) you could receive health insurance coverage for your children at a low cost through this program. Parents do not have to enroll in Basic Health in order to enroll their children. For more information on Basic Health, please
call 1-800-660-9840 or visit www.basichealth.hca.wa.gov.Annual NoticesUNEMPLOYMENT FRAUDIf you received a fraudent unemployment claim, please take the following steps:
- Notify Julie Minsker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cindy Lee at email@example.com
- Report the incident to the Washington State Employment Security Department Fraud Information https://esd.wa.gov/unemployment/unemployment-benenfits-fraud
- Report the incident to your local police department
- Report the incident to https://identitytheft.gov/ which is managed by the Federal Trade Commision
Here are some additional websites:
Free Credit report: https://www.annualcreditreport.com