The link below takes you to the login page for Skyward Family Access. The link is used for both Family Access (parents or guardian) and Student Access (for checking grades and attendance records).
Skyward Family Access is a web-based product that allows parents to view student information anytime, anywhere, with an internet connection. Using a secure login and password, families are able to view:
- attendance entries, including reasons for absence, current and missing assignments in a custom calendar, assignment and term grades as they are released by the teacher, current food service balance and past payments (option to make payments online will be available in the future), daily food purchases by student, complete schedule information with teacher information, and immunization records.
In addition, parents can send and receive emails, update their email address, and subscribe to automatic notifications.
In order to begin using Family Access, parents will need a login and password. Signing and returning an application form authorizes the school district to provide a unique login and password that will access information for all children in a family.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR STUDENT'S SCHOOL OFFICE.
SUBMIT ONLY ONE FORM PER PARENT/GUARDIAN.
Once you have logged in successfully, you can change your password, and/or email address. By maintaining your email address in Family Access, you will be able to retrieve forgotten login and password information and receive email notifications.
- The confidentiality of the login and password is crucial – DO NOT give it to your children or other persons.
- Please allow teachers at least five days to post a grade. (Projects or essays may require more time.)
- It is a privilege to monitor a child’s progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
- If questions arise, please visit first with your child then your child’s teacher.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to maintain the accuracy of their email address.