Stevens Elementary “Home of the Huskies"
Jamie Stotler – Principal Josie Micheau – Office Manager
August 20, 2020
Hello Stevens Huskies! This your new principal, Mrs. Stotler. I am so excited to back at Stevens, and for the upcoming school year. I look forward to working with all of you again! This year is going to be an amazing for all of us.
My goal as YOUR principal is to be a leader, communicator, and supporter for the staff and students! I believe that ALL kids can learn and succeed, and it is part of my responsibility to help each of you achieve your dreams! The path that each child takes will be different, and that's awesome! Each of you is an individual and unique in your own way! In the words of Dr. Seuss, "Why fit in when you can stand out!"
Despite the many challenges that we face this year, let's make it GREAT!
The Stevens staff looks forward to a great school year with all of our families. Education is the key ingredient to a rich, fulfilling life. You child is a top priority to us at Stevens. We will work with you every day to provide strong instruction, caring support and open communication to make
- August 25th & 26th: Back to School Husky Days ~ come get your school supplies, Chrome book, and other resources to support learning.
- September 2-4 – Smart Start Conferences
- September 7th - Labor Day Holiday (No School)
- September8th - First day of instruction
- 7:50 Health Screening Clearance begins
- 8:00 Breakfast in the Classroom
- 8:00-12:00 In-person and Online Instruction
- 12:00 Lunch distribution & dismissal
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch break
- 1:00-2:45 Online instruction
- 2:45 Innstruction ends
The main office is open from 7:30-3:00 on all regular school days. Our phone number is 538-2150. If you need to get a message to a student, please call the office and someone will deliver your message quickly. Interpreter services are available on site with Yazmin Carbajal. Always attempt to prearrange absences. If your child is sick call the office at 538-2150 to avoid an unexcused absence.