Anne Eisele7th grade English Language Arts and History, 8th grade AVIDEmail: email@example.comPhone: 360-538-2100Homeroom: 105Updated June 7,2020
Please check your email every day.
I am available Monday-Thursday 7am-4pm. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org during these days/hours if you have any questions.
This Week's Schedule: June 8-12
- Please check email everyday for updates and notifications. I send out emails through skyward to both students and parents.
- Please click on the ELA/History/AVID link to see what the students will be doing this week.
- ZOOM links are sent out in the students google classroom notifications. Please have your student check their google classroom notifications as the link is posted by Monday at 4pm.
Google classroom codes:
ELA period1: fa0etgl
ELA period 2: w7dss6e
Wa state history period 4: h4b70xk
Wa state history period 5: 533xnny
AVID period 6: 67ng3y7
Optional Free Resources:
- MobyMax https://www.mobymax.com
- Scholastic https://scholasticnews.scholastic.com
- icivics icivics.org https://www.icivics.org
A little about me:
I was born and raised in Cosmopolis, WA and graduated from Aberdeen High School. I recieved my AA from Grays Harbor College, my BA in Recreation Management from Eastern Washington University, and my teaching degree from Saint Martin's University with an endorsement in English. I have been a teacher for 13 years and have worked at Miller Junior High for 5 years now :) When I am not teaching, my two kids and husband keep me busy whether we are at a swim meet or baseball game. During the summer I enjoy being in the sunshine, traveling around the country, and spending time with friends.