If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency please call 911or go to the nearest Emergency RoomEmployee Crisis Support ServicesEAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 5 free sessions of individual counseling, per issue per year
- 5 free sessions of marital counseling, per issue per year
- Immediate in the moment support via telephone with a licensed mental health provider (this support does not count toward the 5 free individual counseling sessions offered)
- Work/Life resources including:
- Legal assistance
- Financial coaching
- Identity theft resolution
- Home ownership assistance
- Eldercare resources
- Childcare resources
- Access to copious articles, newsletters, webinars, trainings, etc through our website www.firstchoiceeeap.com with login name "aberdeensd"
- Specific articles and webinars on Compassion Fatigue are available.
If you are an Aberdeen School District employee in need of crisis support services, the outreach providers listed below are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. All services are confidential.
BHR Grays Harbor Crisis Clinic
800-685-6556: 24/7 hotline
615 8th Street
Hoquiam WA 98550
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
800-273-8255: 24/7 hotline
Crisis Text Line - Text the word START to 741-741In the event of an emergency, you are encouraged to contact 911 immediately.