What do students gain from Twin Harbors? Students who receive training at Twin Harbors can expect to:
- Develop basic skills, work maturity skills, and entry level occupation competencies at no cost to the student.
- Earn up to 3 high school credits in a full-year program.
- Learn from teachers/partners who come from business and industry.
- Receive information on career and post-secondary opportunities.
- Participate in internships and Work Based Learning.
- Participate in leadership activities/programs.
- Make the transition from school to work and/or post-secondary education.
- Receive advanced placement or college credit through the Tech Prep programs.