When requesting translation:
- Submit documents IN MICROSOFT WORD or GOOGLE DOCS. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submit only FINAL DOCUMENTS. Draft copies will not be translated.
- Document must be clear and proofread prior to submission. If there are errors or ambiguities, the document may be returned.
- Avoid use of text boxes or other formats that may alter during translation. We will not format documents.
- Attach the document as an attachment instead of pasting it into the body of the e-mail.
- If submitting a document that was previously translated please HIGHLIGHT THE UPDATES in yellow throughout the document.
- Avoid the use of acronyms or spell out the acronym.