Link Crew is now accepting applications through March 23, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year! Scroll down for the link to the application.What is Link Crew?Link Crew is a Freshman orientation and school climate program. Our goal is to help every student feel connected to school so they can be successful.Our Motto:Link Leaders keep AHS Connected!
What Do Link Leaders Do?
Do you Want to Be a Link Leader?Click here to apply:Link Crew is now accepting applications through March 23, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year. In order to apply you must be a Junior or Senior next year. We recommend you consider the following before you apply:
- Lead their small “crew” of freshman in fun activities on orientation day
- Keep connected with their crew members throughout the year
- Teach fun lessons in Freshman advisory classes
- Host Link Crew social events: movie nights, game days, etc.
- Help with the 8th grade high school visit
- Give school tours and help new students get connected
- You should be comfortable talking with people you don't know
- You shouldn't be too embarrassed to play games or be silly
- Being a Link Leader could be uncomfortable if you are shy...but it could also be a good way to break out of your shell
- Link Crew is a big commitment--you will spend time outside of school and will be in a Link Crew Advisory class
- You will deal with freshman who don't want to participate but you'll have to find ways to reach them. This can be challenging.
- Link Crew is a year-long commitment!
Last Modified on March 16, 2018