The Stevens Staff is here to help you! When you have a question or concern, or a comment or thought to share, we are available.
- The Stevens Office is during regular school hours 7:30 - 4:00 Monday - Friday.
- You can call the Stevens Office number at 360-538-2150. If your call is not answered, please know that our staff is busy assisting students or other families. Please leave a message regarding the reason you are calling, and don't forget to leave your name and the best number to reach you. A staff member will return your call as soon as time permits.
- If you need to report an absence or tardy, please call Mrs. Micheau at the main office number 360-538-2150. If you call before office hours, or your call is not answered, please leave a message with your child's name, teacher, and reason for their absence or tardy.
- If you need to speak to a teacher or other staff member, please call the main office at 360-538-2150 and a staff member will assist you. Teachers are busy during school hours, but will return calls after the students have been dismissed for the day.
- Emergency student messages need to be reported a minimum of 30 minutes before end of the day dismissal at 3:25 p.m.. This provides time for staff members to get these messages to students, and fewer messages will get lost in the shuffle.