The Stevens Staff is here to help you! When you have a question or concern, or a comment or thought to share, we are available.
- The Stevens Office is during regular school hours 7:30 - 4:00 Monday - Friday. During the COVID-19 pandemic, visitors will be on a limited basis. Please call the school office to schedule an appointment. Visitors will be required to wear a facial covering, such as a mask or face shield, and practice six-feet social distancing.
- You can call the Stevens Office number at 360-538-2150. If your call is not answered, please know that our staff is busy assisting students or other families. Please let a message regarding the reason you are calling, and don't forget to leave your name and the best number to reach you. A staff member will return your call as soon as time permits.
- If you need to report an absence or tardy, please call Mrs. Micheau at the main office number 360-538-2150. If you call before office hours, or your call in not answered, please leave a message with your child's name, teacher, and reason for their absence or tardy.
- If you need to speak to a teacher or other staff member, please call the main office at 360-538-2150 and a staff member will assist you. Teachers are busy during school hours, but will return calls after the students have been dismissed for the day.
- Emergency student messages need to be called in a minimum of 30 minutes before end fo the day dismissal. This provides time for staff members to get these messages to students, and fewer messages will get lost in the shuffle.