8th Grade Girls Basketball Practice is at 2:45 - 4:15 PM
7th Grade Girls Basketball Practice is at 4:15 - 5:45 PM
Athletes should report to the student center at 2:30.
Female athletes go directly to locker room to change. At 2:40, 7th grade female athletes are released to the student center.
Male wrestlers go directly to locker room to dress down. Then, Coach Garman or Coach Hatton takes athletes to wrestling room upstairs.
A small nutritious snack will be supplied.
A supervisor will be supervising athletes in the student center. All athletes MUST follow the expectations of the supervisor. Students not following the expectations could lose the opportunity of participating in sports.
These expectations include, but are not limited to:
1) Follow all school rules
2) Follow the directions of the Supervisor
3) Stay seated at the cafeteria tables
4) Clean up after your snack
5) Do your homework or read while waiting for practice
6) Keep your music choices to yourself
7) Ask Supervisor for permission before leaving cafeteria
8) Remember, the supervisor will report athletes who choose not to follow expectations to the Coaches and the Athletic Director.
Larry Fleming email@example.com - 8th JV team
Larry Kinread firstname.lastname@example.org - 7th JV team
Stephanie Pellegrini - email@example.com - 7th Varsity team
Jimmy McDaniel - firstname.lastname@example.org - 8th Varsity team
Boys and Girls Wrestling
Shon Schreiber - email@example.com
Jason Garman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Hatton - email@example.com