8th Grade Girls Basketball Practice is at 2:45
7th Grade Girls Basketball Practice is at 4:15
Athletes should report to the student center at 2:30.
Female athletes go directly to locker room to change. At 2:45, female athletes are released to the student center.
Male athletes wait in the student center until the locker room supervisor takes them to locker room to change. Then, male athletes return to the student center.
A small nutritious snack will be supplied.
A supervisor will be supervising athletes in the student center. All athletes MUST follow the expectations of the supervisor. Students not following the expectations could lose the opportunity of participating in sports.
These expectations include, but are not limited to:
1) Follow all school rules
2) Follow the directions of the Supervisor
3) Stay seated at the cafeteria tables
4) Clean up after your snack
5) Do your homework or read while waiting for practice
6) Keep your music choices to yourself
7) Ask Supervisor for permission before leaving cafeteria
8) Remember, the supervisor will report athletes who choose not to follow expectations to the Coaches and the Athletic Director.
Larry Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Kinread email@example.com
Stephanie Pellegrini firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy McDaniel email@example.com
Boys and Girls Wrestling
Shon Schreiber firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Reed email@example.com
Alexis Miranda firstname.lastname@example.org