Welcome to the Technology Department in the Aberdeen School District - where supporting student achievement through the use of technology comes first. We support information technology throughout the District in a variety of ways including device repair, software support - installation - management, network management, Internet access, technology integration assistance, e-mail & communications, telephones and other vital systems of the Aberdeen School District.NEED Student Tech Support?If you are a Student, or Parent/Guardian of a Student and are having issues with your school issued device, please contact your students school for assistance. Student device support is handled by each schoools LRC.ASD5 Staff Technology SupportIssues with User Accounts (Network/AD Account, ASD5 Gmail Account, Other System Accounts)If you are having issues with accounts, there might be several course of action:
- If you are unable to access your staff network/ad account or gmail, report to your buidling secretary/administrator to send a request to Technology using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you still have access to your account on one device, but can't sign in on others, please send an email to email@example.com to have your account reset. A confirmation email will be sent with further instruction. You may need to send another reply confirmation to complete the process.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org is only to be used for "account" related issues. Normal tech issues need to submitted using the ticket system.
Staff Device Pickup and Dropoff
There may be some scenarios where you need to pickup and/or drop off technology. Please do not come to the Stewart Building without an appointment time, as there are many times that staff will not be at the buiding to assist, as they are out working on projects or other issues throughout the district.
- To schedule a time to pickup or dropoff technology equipment please email email@example.com
- In most cases, if you are picking up new equipment, technology staff will email you to setup a time.
Department Office Hours
7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360) 538 2035Department Contact InformationTraci Sandstrom, Director of Technology and Director of Teaching and Learning(360) 538-2123Matt Mahon, Technology Team Lead(360) 538-2035Julie McKay, Software Solutions Design/Support Specialist(360) 538-2234Wade Bruffett, Technology/Network Support Technician(360) 538-2027Carl Howard, Technology Support Technician(360) 538-2087Joey Singharath, Technology Support Technician