Hours of Availability: Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Hey! My name is Michaela Hoover and I am the ASB Comptroller. I have experience in a variety of fields such as retail, manufacturing, food, healthcare, and most recently, education. I graduated from Aberdeen High School in 2010, and have grown up in Grays Harbor so I feel a deep connection to the high school and want to help its students succeed. I have an amazing husband and two children, my daughter Harper, and my son Quentin. This is my first year in education and also as the ASB Comptroller, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!
What I Love:
- I've been an avid writer/reader for my whole life. I love to write short stories, and am even working on my first novel!
- I love to game and mostly play RPG's, Fallout 4 being my favorite.
- I love all things horror! Movies, games, books, you name it!
- Ghost hunting is another thing my husband and I have been delving into. I am captivated by the spiritual world.
- Drawing is another hobby of mine, I love to color and draw to relax.
- Spending quality time with my family. (: