Welcome to the Aberdeen School District Food Services Department. We believe that eating a nutritious breakfast and lunch plays an important role in a child's ability to learn. That's why our Food Services Department is dedicated to providing a variety of healthy options for children to eat at all ages. For information about lunches, please click here.Aberdeen School District is participating in a Federal Program as part of the Nation School Lunch and Breakfast Program called Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). This means that all students attending the Aberdeen School District are eligible to receive breakfast and lunch at no charge throughout the 2019-20 school year, regardless of household income. We ask that you complete a Family Economic Survey. This is essential in order for your school to receive critical state funding for education programs.Community Eligibility Provision Family Economic Data Survey
- KIDS in the GAME is providing funding to low-income families of all abilities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Families of school-aged kids, 4-18 years of age, who are in need of financial assistance are welcome to apply.
- Youths and parents apply online to KIDS in the GAME for “sportsidies.”
- We are providing up to $150 of financial assistance to assist with registration fees, for your kids’ activities of choice.
- Checks will be made out to the organizations offering the activities. (Families present these payments at registration.)
- Grants available to all families who can produce a Free and Reduced Lunch, Head Start, or Foster Care Letter.
Field Trip Sack Lunch Request FormContact InformationJaime Matisons, Supervisor(360) 538-2256Kim Hagara, Secretary(360) 538-2198900 Cleveland Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Last Modified on Wednesday at 12:26 PM