• The Hopkins Building, built in 1956, was originally Hopkins Junior High School.  The Hopkins Huskies wore maroon and white for school spirit until 1982.  The building then became home to a variety of programs over the years, including: childcare, preschool co-ops, Even Start,  Habor High, The Neutral Zone, COPE, McKinney Vento, and many more.   It is now home to Hopkins Early Learning Center, ECEAP, Harbor Learning Center, Grays Harbor Academy, Therapy Office, Snug Harbor, and Promise Daycare (privately owned and operated).