I am the 7th Grade and 8th grade M-Z Counselor for the 2022-23 school year.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about your
student's academic, personal/social, or career needs.
Please visit the Miller Junior High Counseling Center website for more information
- I grew up and went to school in Stanwood, Wa until high school
- In 1992 I moved to Walla Walla, Wa
- I graduated in 1994 from DeSales Catholic High School in Walla Walla, Wa
- I went to Walla Walla Community College worked on getting an Associates in Arts transfer degree
- I met my husband Darren and had our first daughter Colby in 1996
- In 1997 moved to Elma, Wa where my husband's family farm is located
- In 1998 had our second daughter Dallas
- Beginning Fall of 1999 I started at Washington State University's Distance Degree Program
- Spring 2003 I received my Bachelors of Arts in Science- majoring in Sociology, Psychology, and Business Administration
- In the Fall of 2003 I started at Saint Martin's University
- In Spring of 2005 received my Master's in Education in Guidance and Counseling
- In Fall of 2005 started working at Miller Junior High as Counselor