About Robert Gray ElementaryThe original Robert Gray School was built in 1948 and was housed at 900 Cleveland Street, which is currently called the Stewart Building. The current Robert Gray Elementary was dedicated on September 25, 2002 at 1516 North B Street. Robert Gray Elementary is a P-6 school with about 340 students. This beautiful school is built architecturally to look like a ship with the students' mascot the "Explorers". Robert Gray Elementary is the center of our little community on B Street in Aberdeen.Click the link below to open a map to get to our school.