The second level of intervention is clearly defining the role of a student.Students ask yourself the following questions:
STUDENT DOWNLOAD (.pdf format): Succeeding in Middle SchoolSTUDENT DOWNLOAD (.pdf format): Resisting Peer PressureSTUDENT DOWNLOAD (.pdf format): Web LiteracySTUDENT DOWNLOAD (.pdf format): Standardized Test Secrets
- Do I maintain healthy eating and sleeping patterns?
- Do I come to school everyday, on time?
- Do I participate actively in class?
- Am I prepared for class?
- Do I take and review class notes?
- Do I follow directions respectfully from staff?
- Do I use class time wisely?
- Do I use technology for 24/7 learning?
- Do I follow school rules?
- Do I spend 1-2 hours on homework per night?
- Do I communicate with my teachers before or after school and get assistance with my questions?
- Do I read for 30 minutes or more daily beyond the school day?
- Are drugs, alcohol, peer pressure, bullying/harassment impacting my life?
- Do I know how to get help at home, school or in the community?