At Miller, our motto is "Dream, Believe, Achieve!" We also follow the AVID mission statement of: closing the achievement gap (or opportunity gap) by preparing ALL students for college readiness and success in a global society.The MISSION of the Aberdeen School District is to be a premier learning community that expects and achieves excellence for all.Our Goals:
- Close the achievement gap between low-income and non low-income students.
- Increase the achievement level of each student.
- Increase our "on time" graduation rate.
- Enhance instruction through powerful teaching and learning.
- Improve effective leadership.
- Increase the use of data and make data more accessible to teachers.
- Promote cultural competence among all staff.
- Use technology to promote learning.
- Develop and implement a broad communication plan.