The History of McDermoth
McDermoth School was built in 1930. It is located at 409 North K Street in Aberdeen, Washington. It was in great need of restoration and in 1997, voters in Aberdeen passed a bond to remodel the school. McDermoth reopened the fall of 1998.
Our school was named after Reverend Charles McDermoth. He was an early pioneer and one of the first settlers in Aberdeen. Rev. McDermoth helped to build and develop Aberdeen's first public library.