Summer and School Year Registration Information


School Year Courses for 2017-18:  Twin Harbors is now accepting registration paperwork for 2017-18 school year programs.  Forms can be found on the main webpage and returned to Lynn Green in the Aberdeen School District.  Make sure to work with your high school counselor to ensure appropriate schedluing.