Welcome to WWET
- WWET Club - Western Washington Educational Tours
- Take Saturday field trips periodically throughout the year.
- Any student can participate.
- Do not need to participate in every trip.
- Each trip costs money. Cost includes entrance fees, gas money, and bus driver cost.
- We take the first 50 students that pay and turn in their forms.
- We need at least 8 chaperones per trip.
- Each trip needs trip permission form, code of conduct and medical form.
- Teacher advisors are Mrs. Laura Carle (room 134) and Ms. Meissner (room 113).
- You can pick up any trip papers from Mrs. Carle and Ms. Meissner
- Turn in your forms and money to Mrs. Carle. (To the office until I am back in the building. I am at the Steven's portable - 203)
- Students need to purchase an ASB card to participate on these trips since it is an ASB club. Cost is $30 which is a one time fee.
What trips are we taking this year?
Mt. St. Helen's - September 28th - $15.
Portland trip (Lloyd Center, Sat. Market) – December 7th – about $25
Seattle Aquarium and Pike Place Market – March 7th – about $25
Reign Soccer Game (Women’s soccer team) - May – about $30